Mondays - 12:15 PM
Frank Hartzel, Jr.
Secretary: Joe Kowalski
Treasurer: Tina Raup
Board of Directors:
- Andree Clinger
- Sharon Craig
- Rich Daniels
- Lin Davis
- Vicky Harpster
- Frank Hartzel, Jr.
- John Huckaby
- Alesha L
- Eric McDowell
- Melissa Musser
- Bob Zacker
*PDF Fact Sheets require Acrobat Reader for viewing.
For more information about Rotary Clubs, visit
Milton Rotary Club
The Milton Rotary Club welcomes new members. If you are interested in becoming a member of Rotary, we invite you to visit a meeting or contact us for more information. Membership questions can be sent to email@example.com.
What is Rotary?
Service Above Self is Rotary’s main objective — in the community, in the workplace, and throughout the world.
A volunteer organization of business and professional leaders, the Milton, PA Rotary Club provides humanitarian service, encourages high ethical standards in all vocations, and helps build goodwill and peace in the world.
The Rotary Mission
The mission of Rotary International is:
- to provide service to others,
- to promote high ethical standards, and
- to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
The Four-Way Test
Of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build good will and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned?